Pages - Menu

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Victory Mba Another Phase Of Nollywood



The nollywood has of late metamorphosed into an amazing and fast growing industry and has brought great movie satisfaction to the large audience which they cut across, in the light of this euphoria great acts have been raise and among them is a fast growing actress Victory Mba AKA vicky edds, "young and beautiful" please don't tell her i said so, am just doing amebor.....
        In an exclusive interview the amebor365 crew had with her, she had this to share.....



Question: Full name?
               My name's Victory Mba.
Question: What inspired the art of acting?
               Back when I was still a very little girl;  maybe 7 or 8, I always found myself in drama groups and I                          enjoyed what I did. But in early 2000 when I starting watching movies,Genevieve became my inspiration                and I knew I wanted to be like I her. And here I am, taking it one step at a time.


Question: I what movie did you make your first appearance? 
              The first movie I starred in was a film I can't even remember the name (laughs ). It was shot in asaba                   and that was basically my first camera experience.

Question: What movies have you starred in?
               I've starred in movies/tv series like Lagos cougars -the series, Jenifa's diary, Nduka series, Remember                    me, Ibu goes to school, 14days, Our society, to mention but a few.

                                          first from left; Victory Mba

Question: Which personalities in the industry would you love to work with?
               I'm an O.G Genevieve Nnaji's fan. For the guys, I'm torn between O. C Ukeje and Majid Michel;  they're                both amazing actors so I can't really take a pick right now.
Question: What are your challenges in the industry?
               Competition. I'm not a fan because I hate working under pressure. But the singular fact that there are so                many people out there that want the same thing I do keeps me on my feet. Because really? I am not                    ready to let go.
Question: What keeps you going despite all these challenges? 
               What keeps me going? Hmmm.... Grace. God's grace and the fact that I know how miserable and                        unfulfilled my life would be if i decide to give up.
Question: Where do you picture yourself in three to five years from now?
               3-5 years from now, I see my table filled with laurels by God's grace of course. And secondly, I intend to                venture into producing too. So yea, I see dreams coming through 5 years from now.


shot clip of the actress showcasing her art.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTET2g3GLTo&feature=youtu.be